Correct Payroll by:     

PayCV will be unavailable for a few minutes each evening, starting at 6:30 p.m., while CVs created today are processed and sent to the general ledger for posting

PayCV Access Request Form: To obtain access to PayCV. This application is highly restricted and should be used to correct payroll expense transactions that have previously posted to the General Ledger.

Guidelines: Documentation about retroactive payroll adjustments.

PayCV User Guide: Directions on how to create a correction journal for salary and fringe entries.

Justification Forms: Complete one of these forms for all retroactive payroll adjustments that are more than 90 days old.
  • Grant Funds - If the retroactive adjustment debits (charges) a fund 500/510, a justification form must be completed. Contact Grant Accounting to determine how to proceed.
  • Non-grant Funds - If the retroactive adjustment does NOT debit (charge) fund 500/510, a justification form must be completed and submitted to Accounting & Financial Reporting per the information on the form.
  • Financial Systems Tools: Journal search tool for journals created through the PayCV, WebCV and GL Journal Entry applications.